About the CVS Weekly Ad
The CVS Weekly Ad, found at Weeklyad.cvs.com, is an online ad developed by the company that could possibly save you a lot of money. In most cases, the company sends a paper ad to each home, but it is very costly for companies to do this and most companies realize that customers have the Internet. This way, even if you don’t receive an ad in the mail, you can still view their ad and benefit from the savings.
Current CVS Weekly Ad
Valid Dates: December 1 – December 7, 2013 (Click Here)
How to Save with the CVS Weekly Ad
It may sound strange, but companies want their customers to save money. It gives them a reputation of being inexpensive and helps them get repeat business. It helps you because you get special savings.
How to Keep Updated with the CVS Weekly Ad
Step By Step:
- Go to Weeklyad.cvs.com.
- In some cases, the store location will be filled in for you. However, it may not be the correct store. To change your store, click the change hyperlink towards the top of the page.
- Enter your zip code in the search box that pops up and click Go.
- Choose the closest store or the store you prefer and click Select this Location.
- Scroll through the ads. To see a better view or more information, you can hover over the items. You may also click them for even more information, in some cases.
- To move to the next page, click the Next button. It will tell you how many pages are in the ad.
- To remember the items you want, you can write them down or print the web page.
- It is important to note that you must be an Extra Care member to shop at this store. You may sign up at the store when making your purchases or sign up online.