The Key Food weekly ad, found at keyfood.mywebgrocer.com, is an online ad developed by Key Food to help you save money. With the website, you can view recipes, view your shopping list, add items to the list and view the circular.
How to Save with the Key Food Weekly Ad
Saving money can be easy when using the ad. You simply view what’s available for sale in that store. Some people plan their meals based on the sale items that week, which can include meat, vegetables, rice and other items. They may also want to use the ad to stock up on inexpensive items or buy their weekly snacks.
How to Keep Updated with the Key Food Weekly Ad
Clicking the sign in button on the website will allow you to create an account and sign into your account. You can then save your shopping list or email it to yourself, see the weekly ad each week, find special offers and receive other emails. You’ll be asked about the types of things you find interesting, such as health tips or recipes.
- Go to keyfood.mywebgrocer.com.
- Sign into your account or create one to have a better shopping experience. You can also find recipes to use and then buy the items from those recipes to make your meals.
- Click the weekly circular box.
- The first time you’ll need to find a store by entering your Zip or state/city and click Search.
- There may be more than one store available. Click the “Weekly Circular” button to see the ad.
- The page numbers will be shown at the top of the ad. You can use your browser’s zoom function to see a larger ad, to make it easier.
- Click on the items will add them to your list, where you can print or save later.