The Aldi Weekly Ad, found at www.Aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/our-onlineweeklyads, is an online ad designed by Aldi that is meant to save you some money. Many customers of Aldi receive the ad in their mail, but it is too costly to send every single homeowner and apartment building an ad. Therefore, Aldi came up with the idea to put their ad online so anyone can view it.
Aldi Weekly Ad: Valid: 11/25/2020 – 12/1/2020 (Click Here)
How to Save with the Aldi Weekly Ad
It couldn’t be easier. All you have to do is scroll through the ad and view it, find the items you want to purchase, take the list of items with you to the store and purchase them. You save money by knowing the deals and the company is happy because they get extra business.
How to Keep Updated with the Aldi Weekly Ad
- Go to https://www.aldi.us/en/weekly-specials/our-weekly-ads/.
- Click toward the bottom of the page where it says “Check out our latest Weekly Ads”.
- The ad will show a specific location. This may be the closest to you or may not. If not, you can change your location by clicking the hyperlink that says “Change Your Location”. Type in your zip code or city and state into the search box of the pop up window. Click Go and find the appropriate store for you.
- Choose the ad you wish to view. There may be more than one; the current one will say This Week’s Ad.
- View the ad by scrolling down and viewing the specials. Click the large arrows on the side of the “pages” to move through the pages.
- If you find something you want to remember to purchase, you can hover on the picture and click “add to list”. It will be saved into a printable list. There will be a tab under the address of your store that says “Shopping List”. You can click this when finished viewing the ad to find all the things you added and print them for a helpful list to take with you to the store.