The Carrs weekly ad, found at www.carrsqc.com/ShopStores/Weekly-Specials, is an online ad developed by Carrs to help you save money. They offer specials every week, and if you don’t receive one in the mail, you’ll likely want to check out their offers.
How to Save with the Carrs Weekly Ad
It can be difficult to buy groceries every week, but most stores offer an ad that gives you information on all the specials, which can help. Some online versions also offer a shopping list, so you can add what you want, print it and have it with you when shopping, making it easier to remember.
How to Keep Updated with the Carrs Weekly Ad
Most people lead such busy lives, they may not remember to view the weekly ad each week. If you want it emailed to you or a reminder, click the register hyperlink at the top of the page.
You’ll need to enter your club card number or phone number that you used to sign up for the club card, along with your email address, a password, security question and Zip code. You must leave the box checked that says you want to receive a notice of offers. Read and accept the terms and conditions and then click continue to finish.
- Go to www.carrsqc.com/ShopStores/Weekly-Specials.
- Enter your Zip code or address and click go.
- A list of stores will appear underneath the search box. They range from closest to furthest away, though you can choose any store you want. Click Weekly Specials to view their ad.
- To the far left, you’ll see a shopping list and categories. You can browse deals by clicking any of the categories, or you can view the ad as a newspaper insert. On the far right is a list of all items within the ad, if that is easier.
- Clicking the item will add it to your shopping list. Click the shopping list hyperlink to view and print your list.