The Home Depot Canada weekly flyer, found at www.homedepot.ca/content/eflyer, is an online flyer designed by Home Depot to help you save money.
Home Depot Canada Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 9/17/2020 – 9/23/2020 (Download)
How to Save with the Home Depot Canada Weekly Flyer
Saving money can be simple, because you’ll get to see the ad each week and know what’s on sale. You can also go to other stores or online to find out how much the item is normally and how much you’re saving by going there.
How to Keep Updated with the Home Depot Canada Weekly Flyer
Keeping updated is easy by signing up for an account. Through this account, you can make online purchases, save your shipping address, check online orders, asked questions using their community forums and rate products. You’ll be asked on the second page which email newsletters you want, so make sure you sign up for the weekly flyer email. This way, it is sent directly to your inbox and you won’t have to remember the website each time.
- Go to https://www.homedepot.ca/weekly-flyer.
- Enter your postal code into the box provided and click the orange arrow.
- Select the flyer you wish to view, as there may be multiple ones.
- Scroll down to view all the available deals. To go to the next page, click the large arrow on the ad or the smaller arrows above the ad.
- Click on an item to add it to your online shopping list. Once you have looked at everything, you can click on your shopping list (above the pages) and print it out to take with you to the store.
- On the top, you will have your store listed, as well as a more flyers tab. You can go to the other flyers using this option. You can also search by category.