The Metro weekly flyer, found at https://www.metro.ca/en/flyer, is an online flyer designed by Metro to help you save money.
Metro Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 1/21/2021 – 1/27/2021 (Download)
How to Save with the Metro Weekly Flyer
Saving money is simple because you already have to buy groceries. However, some of the items you want may be on sale, making it cheaper to get them. You can plan your entire meal or week of meals based on the items on sale, or get a little relief by getting a few things you really want from the sale items.
How to Keep Updated with the Metro Weekly Flyer
Clicking the sign up link by the log in button will allow you to sign up for their newsletter. You will get personalized deals based on your tastes, but will also get to see the entire ad. You can also get recipe ideas based on your preferences, coupons and more. Fill out the form and select the subscription choices that fit your preferences. In order to get the weekly flyer sent to you, you will need to check the first box.
- Go to https://www.metro.ca/en/flyer.
- Enter your postal code or use the drop-down boxes to enter your province and city. Click the find button. Click the select button next to the store you want to view the flyer for.
- Scroll down to see the ad. You will see the store information, days left for the ad and page options. You can view by single, double or multiple page options. You can also see a list of all the products and search the flyer for specifics.
- Click on an item you want to purchase and then click add to list.
- Scroll all the way to the top of the page to view the shopping list. You can make changes, email it or print it out.