The No Frills weekly flyer, found at https://www.nofrills.ca/deals/flyer, is an online flyer designed by No Frills to help you save money.
No Frills Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 1/21/2021 – 1/27/2021 (Download)
How to Save with the No Frills Weekly Flyer
Saving money couldn’t be simpler with the flyer, because it tells you of all the deals for that week. As long as you were going to buy those items anyway, there shouldn’t be a problem. However, it can also help you locate new items that you may want or need but didn’t think you could afford.
To save even more money, you can visit the coupons page from the flyer tab. You’ll have to reenter your city/province or postal code. Then, you can view coupons or the flyer.
How to Keep Updated with the No Frills Weekly Flyer
The very top of the page will ask you to sign in or join the PC plus program. There are many ways to join and you can get special offers, earn points and be able to use the shopping list, as well as having the flyer sent to your inbox.
- Go to https://www.nofrills.ca/deals/flyer.
- Select your location from the options available.
- Scroll down to see the entire ad. You can view items, pages and other ways, so make sure you find the one that fits your needs. It can take awhile for the page to load fully.
- You can also select different items per page to be loaded, making it easier to search.
- Scroll through and find all the helpful deals you want to consider.
- While there is no shopping list available to save your items, you can always write them down and take the list to the store.
- The store will likely have a paper flyer, so you can view everything again to ensure you didn’t miss anything.