The Part Source Weekly Flyer, found at https://www.partsource.ca/pages/flyer, is an online flyer designed by Part Source to help you save money.
Part Source Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 10/15/2021 – 10/20/2021 (Download)
How to Save with the Part Source Weekly Flyer
Saving money can be simple if you use the flyer. It will tell you what is on sale that week. You can either go online to other stores to comparison shop or you can go directly to the store and make your purchases based on the sales.
How to Keep Updated with the Part Source Weekly Flyer
You can stay updated with the flyer by going to the original website. It shows PartSource > PartSource Flyer at the top. Click the PartSource hyperlink. Scroll to the bottom of the page to see the eNewsletter. You can click Sign Up Now to go to the sign-up page.
Once at the page, you will be prompted to put in your name, email address and postal code. You’ll also be asked about your preferred store. You will have to check the box next to I would like to receive offers, or else the form will not go through and you won’t get the specials.
- Go to https://www.partsource.ca/pages/flyer.
- Enter the postal code or city and province to continue.
- There may be multiple stores, so you may have to pick which one. Otherwise, you will be taken to the flyer directly.
- You can click on an item to learn more about it, but there is no shopping list.
- Use the arrows in the middle of the screen to move between pages. You can also select the page from the drop-down list at the top of the ad.
- You can write down the items on sale that you want to purchase, take it in the store with you and make those purchases.