The Petsmart Canada Weekly Flyer, found at https://www.petsmart.ca/local-ad/, is an online flyer developed by Petsmart Canada to help you save money.
Petsmart Canada Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 10/5/2020 – 10/31/2020
How to Save with the Petsmart Canada Weekly Flyer
Saving money is important in order to get everything you need without breaking the bank. Petsmart Canada knows this and offers their sale items on display so you can know what is on sale. While there may be specific items you require that aren’t on sale, it can help you make decisions about other items that may not be essential but helpful.
You can also click on the Sale tab to find out what is on sale but not in the ad.
How to Keep Updated with the Petsmart Canada Weekly Flyer
You can also create a new account to help make things easier. You can ensure a faster checkout process online, track your orders, see your history, save items in your shopping cart and receive the weekly flyer in your inbox each week. To do so, go to the very top of the flyer page and click sign in.
1. If you have an account, sign in now. Otherwise, click create account and follow the prompts.
2. Go to https://www.petsmart.ca/local-ad/.
3. Enter the postal code and search for your preferred store. If there is only one store available, you will be taken directly to the flyer.
4. Scroll down to view the whole flyer.
5. If you find something you want, click on the item to add it to your list.
6. Use the large black arrows to move from page to page, or use the slider bar above the ad.
7. You can always go to the shopping list when you are finished browsing, so you can print or save the ad.