The Safeway Canada Weekly Flyer, found at https://www.safeway.ca/flyer/, is an online flyer developed by Safeway to help you save money.
Safeway Canada Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 9/17/2020 – 9/23/2020 (Download)
How to Save with the Safeway Canada Weekly Flyer
If you want to save money on items you need regularly (and who doesn’t), you’ll want to view the flyer. It offers weekly specials on products that you may want. You can use the flyer as a means to decide what to make for meals that week or use it to fill in extra items that you want/need.
How to Keep Updated with the Safeway Canada Weekly Flyer
If you want to receive your weekly flyer in your inbox each week, you can do so by clicking on the email direct link at the very bottom of the page. It is shown by an open envelope. Click that, receive card-free savings, the flyer and even coupons. You’ll need to subscribe by clicking the boxes.
1. Go to https://www.safeway.ca/flyer/.
2. Enter your postal code and click submit.
3. You will be asked to pick your closest or preferred store by clicking “select” to the right. You can also click the “allow” pop-up so they can know your location and choose for you the next time you visit the website.
4. At the top, you’ll see more flyers, if available, your store, discount slider, shopping list and categories. You can search by discount or categories to make things easier. You can also print or view the flyer in PDF format, as well as view full screen.
5. Scroll down to view all the items.
6. Clicking an item will allow you to add it to the shopping list. Once you are finished adding items, you can go to the shopping list to make changes or print.