The Tupperware Flyer, found at https://www.tupperware.ca/shop-publications/, is an online ad developed by Tupperware to help you save money.
Tupperware Flyer: Valid Dates: 7/9/2020 – 8/12/2020 (Download)
Summer 2020 Catalog (Download)
How to Save with the Tupperware Flyer
Saving money is simple, especially when you already want to purchase Tupperware. They are always offering specials and deals on various items to get more people interested in them, meaning you can save money on the things you already want.
How to Keep Updated with the Tupperware Flyer
If you want to keep updated with the flyer, you’ll need to go to the main website. There should be a “Tupperware > Tupperware Mid-Month Brochure” link. Click the Tupperware option to go to the main page.
Click on the “sign in” tab on the left-hand side of the screen. Here, you can create a new account or sign in if you already have one. You’ll need to include your full name, address and make a password. Afterwards, you’ll be emailed new brochures when they are available, as well as having easier access to shopping online.
- Go to https://www.tupperware.ca/shop-publications/.
- Enter your zip code or city and state to continue.
- At the top, it shows that you can view by page or products, to make it easier. You can also search the ad for specific items.
- If you’d like to view the ad in Spanish, click the hyperlink to the right.
- Scroll down to view the entire page. Click the arrows on the side of the page or use the drop-down box.
- Clicking on an item will allow you to email it to yourself or someone else, share it on Facebook or add it to your shopping list.
- Clicking on the shopping list will allow you to see the items, remove them or email it to yourself so you can print it out.