The Walmart Canada Weekly Flyer, found at https://www.walmart.ca/flyer, is an online flyer designed by Walmart to help you save money.
Walmart Canada Weekly Flyer: Valid Dates: 9/17/2020 – 9/23/2020 (Download)
How to Save with the Walmart Canada Weekly Flyer
In order to save money, you want to pay close attention to the flyers in your area. This means watching them each week and seeing what’s available. If you want items from that store, you must go to the store (or purchase online) in order to get the sale price.
How to Keep Updated with the Walmart Canada Weekly Flyer
To stay updated, you can always sign up for an account when you click on an item. If you try to add it to the list, it will require you to sign in or create an account. You can also go to the account tab and click on it.
This way, you’ll be sent a flyer to your inbox, be able to save items to your list or registry, check out faster and track orders.
- Go to https://www.walmart.ca/flyer.
- Type in your postal code and click the arrow to find stores in your area. You will then need to select your preferred store, which may be close to home or work.
- Next, you’ll want to choose the flyer you wish to view, as multiple ones may be available.
- To change between flyers, click the more flyers tab and click on the new one you want to see.
- Scroll through the flyer, going through all the pages, to take note of all the items available.
- When you see something you want, consider adding it to your online shopping list. In some cases, you can also add it to your online cart to buy online. In order to add the items to your shopping list, you’ll need to have an account or sign up for one.