The Whole Foods weekly ad, found at https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/sales-flyer, is an online ad developed by Whole Foods to help you save money.
Whole Foods Weekly Ad: Valid Dates: 11/27/2020 – 12/1/2020 (Click Here)
How to Save with the Whole Foods Weekly Ad
Simply checking the ad will help you save money. If you want to buy something and you notice it’s on sale, you may be able to save up to 50 percent by going to the sale. They are helpful, because they tell you exactly how much you are saving.
You can also find printable coupons that can help save money. Above the specials for the week, you’ll see the printable coupons link and a value guide. Both of these options can help you save money.
How to Keep Updated with the Whole Foods Weekly Ad
If you scroll down to the bottom of the ad page, you’ll see a spot that says newsletter subscription. Enter your email address and click submit to get news of new ads, recipes and even tips. You can also connect with them via social media websites, keeping you up to date on all the important information. Google Plus, Pinterest, Facebook and more are available, so you may not want to miss that.
- Go to https://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/sales-flyer.
- Select your store by going to the drop-down boxes to the right. Click view specials.
- You can download the ad as a PDF or you can print it out.
- Scroll down to see all the available deals.
- It may span several pages, so make sure you don’t miss something great.
- There is no special shopping list area, so you’ll have to write down anything you want to buy. However, there will probably be ads in the store, so you can make sure you don’t miss anything.